Friday, March 14, 2008

For my tiny friends.....

I'm proud to say I have many tiny friends. Therefore when it occurred
to me that I had not built any suitable vehicles for their use I
immediately set out to rectify that oversight.

So it is with great pleasure that I introduce the Tiny Terrapin. A fast,
agile, armoured sportabout suitable for even the tiniest of tinys. Some
shorter "standard" AV's might be able to fit within its cockpit as well.

A few advance prototype models have been distributed for evaluation and
testing. Refinement of the Tiny Terrapin's systems is ongoing but I
have high hopes that I will be able to bring it to market in a few
weeks, at a projected price of L$100. Proceeds of sales made during the
Relay For Life drive will be donated to that august and most noble
charity. I have other products in the development pipeline as well which
I will preview here, as my schedule allows.

I am having a small bit of trouble developing an automatic banana creme
pie loader and launching system for the cannon. If you or someone you
know may have ideas about the design of such a piece of equipment
please drop me a note in world.

Sincerely,
A. Tinlegs, Gnome

1 comment:

Eladrienne Laval said...

Oh Sir, I would like one very much please! I liked it when you showed it to me the other day.